“Look Within” is this year’s Reflections theme. To participate, register your local PTA/PTSA online with National PTA at www.pta.org/reflections and begin to promote the program at your school. There are many great resources available online!
– December 8th, 2019: Drop off entries advancing to Council level
– January 11th, 2020: Reflections Art Display (Location TBD)
– January 27th, 2020: Reflections Ceremony for Council award winners
– WA State PTA Reflections Program (Forms available in August)
– National PTA Reflections Toolkit
– National PTA Reflections Program
Greetings PTA leaders,
Hopefully your PTA Reflections Program is well under way! If your school is anything like ours, you all have had fall assemblies to kick off your autumn programs including Reflections to get students excited about this year’s theme “What Is Your Story?”! Ideally, every school also has a Reflections Chair to run your awesome program as well, but if not, don’t despair! We’ll get you the info you need to get the entries where they need to go by the due dates! If so, please feel free to forward your names and email addresses to email@example.com!
If you have decided to run a Reflections program, please check the Reflections page for further information and resources about the program.